Lesson cancellation policy
We do operate a cancellation policy for all our services. This information outlines why and how we apply the policy, if needed. Due to the high number of cancellations received by our driving instructors, unfortunately it has become necessary to introduce the following cancellation policy:
- Driving lessons – 5 hours or less in one week period – 48 hours minimum notice to cancel
- Intense training – 6 hours or more in one week period – 14 days minimum notice to cancel
- You must give your Instructor at least the “Minimum Notice” if you wish to cancel or rearrange a driving lesson, for any reason, otherwise you will be liable to pay for 100% of the lesson fee;
- Less than the “Minimum Notice” of cancellation, re-scheduling or non-attendance on the day, for any reason, does incur a 100% cancellation charge, as we’ll be unable to re-use the time to support other learners;
- Where you have pre-paid for any lesson but fail to attend or provide the “Minimum Notice” to cancel or rearrange the lesson, it will be counted as lesson taken for the purposes of the lesson cancellation policy and you will be liable for the lesson fee;
- Where you have NOT pre-paid for any lesson but fail to attend or provide the “Minimum Notice” to cancel or rearrange the lesson, you will be expected to pay 100% of the lesson fee prior to commencing your next lesson;
- If you are aware you may be late for your lesson please contact your driving instructor at the earliest opportunity and every effort will be made to accommodate you. We’ll always do all we can to help, although regretfully we cannot guarantee to be able to deliver your full lesson if you do not arrive on time, instead we may only be able to complete part of the lesson.
- A one week period is 7 days, Monday to Sunday.
- If you regularly cancel your lessons, for any reason, your instructor will discuss this with you, and may ask you to put your lessons on hold until you can commit to regular lessons.
- You can cancel or re-schedule at any time up to the “Minimum Notice” before your lesson;
- A 100% cancellation charge applies to missed lessons or late cancellations;
- You will be required to pay any cancellation charge(s) prior to your next lesson;
- Please let your driving instructor know as quickly as possible if you are running late;
- Regretfully, lessons may not be completed in full if you do not arrive on time.